The holistic and integrative treatments offered by wellness professionals are designed to help you reach your health goals. Dedicated integrative practitioners are trained in multiple modalities within their chosen fields and can customize sessions and personalize treatment plans to fit your individual needs. You have the option to work with only one practitioner or more than one professional. You might want to work with a personal wellness team to meet your goals of health and well-being. Improved health and relief from your symptoms and illnesses could be just moments away.
Holistic Health Treatments
Wellness professionals offer a variety of alternative and integrative treatments and therapies, including:
- Weight loss help: Weight loss and nutrition programs provide flexible, customized, sustainable, and supervised methods to lose weight safely.
- Chiropractic: This healthcare profession focuses on disorders of the musculoskeletal system and the nervous system, and how these disorders affect general health. Chiropractic care is used most often to treat neurological and musculoskeletal complaints, such as back pain, neck pain, joint pain, carpal tunnel pain, headaches, and numbness or tingling in the arms or legs.
- Acupuncture: This ancient Chinese medical treatment focuses on restoring balance to the body. Acupuncture can help to balance hormones and immune function, reduce anxiety and improve mood, and decrease both acute and chronic pain.
- IV Micronutrient Therapy: Intravenous nutrient therapies can help you achieve optimal health, boost your immune system, and recover from exercise, stress, and fatigue.
- Massage therapy: Massage professionals manipulate the body’s soft tissues to help your muscles relax, reduce tension, and promote detoxification through lymphatic drainage.
- Hormone Therapy: Hormone therapy uses bio-identical hormones to rebalance and re-energize the endocrine and other systems in the body holistically and naturally.
- Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Skin Rejuvenation: Some refer to this as the “vampire facial.” PRP uses the power of growth factors isolated from your own body to provide a non-surgical facelift. PRP skin rejuvenation can reduce fine lines and wrinkles and restore your skin to a smooth, healthy, younger look. PRP is a versatile therapy which can also be used to restore thinning hair in both men and women by stimulating hair follicles and hair growth.
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy: This is a treatment which involves the use of a hyperbaric oxygen chamber to reduce fatigue, treat infections, boost healing processes, and much more.
- Life Coaching: A life coach can provide an objective opinion and might be just the thing you need to create your optimal personal and professional life. Perhaps you want to make a significant change, Or, maybe you just want to live up to your fullest potential. Life coaching offers assistance for everyone and in all stages of life.
Wellness professionals offer safe and effective therapies for people of all ages. If you want to learn more about holistic health treatments and alternative wellness approaches to your health or want to start feeling better than you ever thought possible, call an integrative wellness center in your local area today and set up an appointment with any of the qualified professionals.